Oundle School is a co-educational boarding and day independent school located in the ancient market town of Oundle in Northamptonshire. The school has been maintained by the Worshipful Company of Grocers of the City of London since its foundation in 1556. Oundle has eight boys' houses, five girls' houses, a day house and a junior house. Together these accommodate more than 1100 pupils. It is the largest boarding school in England, after Eton and Millfield.
- Journalist, Charles Vere Wintour
- Rugby player, Christopher John Oliver
- Biologist, Professor Richard Dockings
- 85% of students get A*/A on GCSE
- 86.4% of students get A*/B on A-Level