Gordonstoun is a co-educational independent school for boarding and day pupils in Moray, Scotland. Named after the 150-acre (61 ha) estate originally owned by Sir Robert Gordon in the 17th century, the school now uses this estate as its campus. It is located near Duffus to the north-west of Elgin. It is sometimes referred to as a "public school" in the English usage of the term as defined by the Public Schools Act 1868, as the school follows certain practices such as usage of the Common Entrance Exam for the 13+ entry age.
- Royal Family, Duke of Edinburgh
- Royal Family, Prince of Wales
- Royal Family, Graf of Essex and Elizabeth’s II granddaughter
- 75% of students get A*/С on GCSE
- 45% of students get A*/Bs on A-Level
- > 5% of graduates enroll in Oxford and Cambridge Universities
- 96% of graduates continue their studying in Universities